Need more signatures on the petition spread the word

Guys, if you have not yet signed the petetion, please do. It only takes a few seconds of your time, and costs NOTHING !

it only asks for the receipt date , so you can sign it if you have any idea of when you submitted it.

When thie Petition will be sent

I think this petiotion should be submit to USCIS because I didn't see any new signatures in lately.

i was tracking the petition with aws but he seems to have disappeared recently so will have to track him down.

iknowitall said:
i was tracking the petition with aws but he seems to have disappeared recently so will have to track him down.
I am again repeating here, to explore any possibility to let people from other forums ( like murthy.com, rupnet.com gowda.com etc ) know about this petition. Thanks

please keep the momentum

folks,

we should not loose the steam...please cascade this petition info. to different forums that you know. We need atleast 200+ signatures to take the next step.

Once we have, then we will take the next step.

aws said:
folks,

we should not loose the steam...please cascade this petition info. to different forums that you know. We need atleast 200+ signatures to take the next step.

Once we have, then we will take the next step.

So far I have seen only 173 signtories on petition for I-140 NSC. As I understand there are at least thousand I-140 petitions filed for people like us every month at NSC.
Looking at lukewarm response can one conclude that there are only 200 (approx.) unfortunate people who filed I-140 at NSC and whose I-140 did not process till today? Or are other people who filed I-140 are ignorant that they do not bother to see whats happening to their greencard processing or they got approved? I am confused. Gurus, please shade some light.

SadashivePethi said:
So far I have seen 173 signtories on petition FOR I-40 NSC. As I understand there are at least thousand I-140 petitions filed for people like us.
Looking at lukewarm response can one conclude that there are only 200 (approx.) unfortunate people who filed I-140 with NSC and whose I-140 did not process till today? Or are other people who filed I-140 are ignorant that they do not bother to see whats happening to their greencard processing or they got approved? I am confused. Gurus, please shade some light.
there are thousands of people whose 140s are pending, some are just very casual and dont bother till they get in trouble with their jobs.

we need to publicize more so that we can get to the 200 mark soon and get NSC moving

I agree with IknowitAll

I talked to a couple of folks I know, they act as if I am being overly desperate.
It is very disappointing when some of our fellow I-140 applicants dont
take as much interest as we do.

You are right. When the shit hits the fan , they will all be very eager to help.

can you publicize the link in other forums so we can get to the 200 mark soon and submit this, i did post at murthy before but its been a while may be some one can do it again.

Guys/Gal..
Wakeup..Whats happening.. Looks like the NSC forum has gone to sleep like the NSC processing.
Any wild rumor as to whats happening at NSC?

:D :cool: