Need information about job change after 180 days

mercedes

Registered Users (C)
Hello.

I am waiting for my I-485 approval, and my case details are EB3, India, ND Oct 1999, PD Oct 1998. I need following information since I am planning to (or may be forced to) change my current job soon.

1. Is there anybody who got his/her approval after job change ?
2. What kind of documentation do I need to prepare, assuming that INS will issue me an RFE ?
3. When INS approves the case (hopefully!), the notice might go to my previous employer. How do I take care of that ?
4. I do not know the job description on my Labor Certification. How do I ensure that it matches with the new one ?
5. It has been more than 28 months since the case was filed. Will it help me if I go to INS personally and ask to be interviewed ? Has this happened with anybody before ?

Thanks.

No Title

1. Is there anybody who got his/her approval after job change ?
Some have. Search this forum

2. What kind of documentation do I need to prepare, assuming that INS will issue me an RFE ?
New job letter, preferably a copy of AC21.

3. When INS approves the case (hopefully!), the notice might go to my previous employer. How do I take care of that ?
You and your lawyer will get the notice, NOT employer.

4. I do not know the job description on my Labor Certification. How do I ensure that it matches with the new one ?
You will be better off if you get all the documentation from your current employer/attorney.

5. It has been more than 28 months since the case was filed. Will it help me if I go to INS personally and ask to be interviewed ? Has this happened with anybody befo

Can\'t answer that

I think you should sit and discuss what you send to INS with your attorney.
The usual disclaimer applies.

Thanks, Baba Yaga..

You have answered most of my questions in a very helpful way. And for those that you didn\'t, I think only the attorney will have answers to them.
But if the approval notice goes to my lawyer, will he not reply to INS that he no longer represents my case, and then do anything with my notice ? Do you think my new attorney will take it from then on ?

Thanks again.