need info on interviews in Local office..

SumanOjha

Registered Users (C)
hi all,
My wife's case (I-485, RD 9/2002) is pending in St. Paul (MN) local office. We are expecting an interview call eventually. My case was approved back in July 2004 (I was the primary applicant). These days I have some job openings coming up and was wondering if I take up a new position will it have any impact on my wife's case when the interview is conducted. I guess, what I am asking is when she is asked to report for the interview -
1. Will I also be interviewed along with her?
2. Will I be asked to furnish employment letter? If yes, then does it have to be the from the original employer?
3. Do they mention in the interview what document and proofs are required while coming for the interview?

Anybody who has gone through the interview while in similar situation (where wife's case alone needed interview).. plesase respond.

thanks, as always!
S

1. If you have been approved, then you wont be intervied.
2. You need an employment letter with you, but I'm not sure if it's OK to take one from an employer different from the original one. My impression is that they just want to verify you have enough income to support your spouse since this inverview is for her.
3. You will be asked to take some documents in the interview letter.

SumanOjha said:
hi all,
My wife's case (I-485, RD 9/2002) is pending in St. Paul (MN) local office. We are expecting an interview call eventually. My case was approved back in July 2004 (I was the primary applicant). These days I have some job openings coming up and was wondering if I take up a new position will it have any impact on my wife's case when the interview is conducted. I guess, what I am asking is when she is asked to report for the interview -
1. Will I also be interviewed along with her?
2. Will I be asked to furnish employment letter? If yes, then does it have to be the from the original employer?
3. Do they mention in the interview what document and proofs are required while coming for the interview?

Anybody who has gone through the interview while in similar situation (where wife's case alone needed interview).. plesase respond.

thanks, as always!
S