Need help with RFE!

HR_in_AZ

Registered Users (C)
Just got my RFE letter from the lawyer today. USCIS indicated the following information.

Submit the following in order to complete your Application for Adjustment to Permanent Residence:

Supplemental Form To The I-693: Submit the applicant's supplemental form showing his or her immunization record. Previously submitted supplemental form does not indicate completed vaccine series or fully immune with a check mark if YES or date of lab test if immune, vaccine history or date vaccine given by Civil Surgeon.

Anyone who had received a similar RFE and then submitted the appropriate information to the USCIS and then got the I-485 approval could you please post a scanned version of your Supplemental Form To The I-693?

The doctor's office is telling me that all information is correct on the Supplemental Form To The I-693 that they filled out in September 2002 and no change is required. Obviously the USCIS has a different opinion. I would like to show them an example of a Supplemental Form To The I-693 that was acceptable to the USCIS and subsequently enabled the applicant to get the I-485 approval.

Thanks in advance for your help.
HR_IN_AZ

WAC-03-068-5*****
RD 12/23/2002

How long did it take for RFE to reach lawyer?

HR,

I am sorry, cant help you with your problem. But do you have an idea how long did it took for RFE to reach lawyer.

Any correspondence from USCIS takes 2-3 days to reach me. But my RFE has not reached my lawyer since 5 working days now!!

good luck!!

karma700 said:
HR,

I am sorry, cant help you with your problem. But do you have an idea how long did it took for RFE to reach lawyer.

Any correspondence from USCIS takes 2-3 days to reach me. But my RFE has not reached my lawyer since 5 working days now!!

good luck!!
In my case it took a week to reach the lawyer.

HR_in_AZ said:
Just got my RFE letter from the lawyer today. USCIS indicated the following information.

Submit the following in order to complete your Application for Adjustment to Permanent Residence:

Supplemental Form To The I-693: Submit the applicant's supplemental form showing his or her immunization record. Previously submitted supplemental form does not indicate completed vaccine series or fully immune with a check mark if YES or date of lab test if immune, vaccine history or date vaccine given by Civil Surgeon.

Anyone who had received a similar RFE and then submitted the appropriate information to the USCIS and then got the I-485 approval could you please post a scanned version of your Supplemental Form To The I-693?

The doctor's office is telling me that all information is correct on the Supplemental Form To The I-693 that they filled out in September 2002 and no change is required. Obviously the USCIS has a different opinion. I would like to show them an example of a Supplemental Form To The I-693 that was acceptable to the USCIS and subsequently enabled the applicant to get the I-485 approval.

Thanks in advance for your help.
HR_IN_AZ

WAC-03-068-5*****
RD 12/23/2002
I got the exact same RFE [with additional RFE about birth certificates] for me and spouse. Although it is a different story about birth certificates, I can tell you what I did about the RFE you are concerned about.

I don't know, what the Doc, submitted originally, As they never give you a copy for the same to you. I went to the same Doctor who provided my 693 earlier in the sealed envelope and asked him to provide another 693 supplement with the dates and everything for every vaccine as mentioned in the RFE. I also asked him to make me a Xerox copy for my records this time, as originals are given in the sealed envelope by the Doctor and in turn is submitted to the INS through lawyer.

I have submitted the RFE just yesterday, so can't tell if INS is looking for something else. But my lawyer is satisfied by the new 693 supplement, I showed him through the Xerox copy.

Hope this helps you,

CoolRaj

Thanks Sri4GC!! there sure is something fishy for Jan/Feb filers.. huh!!

Sri4GC said:
In my case it took a week to reach the lawyer.

I work for a stealth mode startup.. lets see what RFE is about?