Need help to review checklist of documents for filing I-485/I-130

DPAK

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to have your help reviewing checklist of documents we will be attaching with our I-130/I-485 concurrent filing. Sorry for lengthy post.

Our Scenario:

Wife is US citizen and Husband is on H1B until July 2025.

Met each other in 2021 and got married recently.

Our history of documents are quite low due to marriage occurred recently.

Checklist of Documents being attached for bonafide marriage:

1. Marriage certificate from court

2. Join letter (Notarized) explaining our relationship and documents attached.

3. In one page showing both of our passports with Wife's updated family name to match with husband's family name.

4. Joint Financial statements: one month of statement from join bank account, credit card, two investment accounts.

5. Beneficiary: both spouses 401k accounts, husband's life insurance and individual investment account.

6. Joint pictures and travel documents: including photos, airbnb receipts, some flight receipts and boarding passes. Shows some pictures with families and friends as well. (Put to gether in word documents showing date and location)

7. NO Joint deed or lease: we both own separate houses (one being rented) and not yet combined them yet to avoid issues with mortgage.

8. Utility bills: showing a registration confirmation that we both hold utilities for the house we are residing. (No new bill available yet showing both names)

9. Join Health, dental, vision and Car insurance.

10. Other proof of common residence: driver license with same address, car insurance and registrations showing same address, each employer records (including paycheck) showing same address.

11. Notarized AFFIDAVITs from family and friends: including 6 of them. Unfortunately we forgot to ask them to put Date and Place of birth, so they are attaching their copy of passport to provide more authenticity.

12. Of course we will be including other forms I-864 with supporting documents, I-765, I-131. Cashier checks for payments. Along with sealed medical exam results.

Can anyone confirm if these documents are sufficient or does raises any concerns for USCIS case officer?

We really hoping not to give any reasonable doubt which results in RFE or interview. Trying to get them approved with causing further delay.