Need help, please !!!

sadia anjum

Registered Users (C)
hi my name is sadia i have come in usa in august 2007 on j-1 visa (2 years rules applies )(i have one year visa)as
Montessori teacher i m working on this visa can i get married with green card holder boy or i can only get
married with citizen bcoz i dont want to go back from here and want to get married as soon as possible please
tell me what to do and how to do ???my visa is going to be finished in july 4,2009 i m worry about it
please let me know if u know somthing..my e mail address is sadia_sms@yahoo.com cell no 703-622-9203

hi my name is sadia i have come in usa in august 2007 on j-1 visa (2 years rules applies )(i have one year visa)as
Montessori teacher i m working on this visa can i get married with green card holder boy or i can only get
married with citizen bcoz i dont want to go back from here and want to get married as soon as possible please
tell me what to do and how to do ???my visa is going to be finished in july 4,2009 i m worry about it
please let me know if u know somthing..my e mail address is sadia_sms@yahoo.com cell no 703-622-9203

If your current sponsor agrees, you can get an extension of J-1 visa; and you will also need a waiver from the 2-year home-residency requirement (HRR) before you can apply for green card due to marriage. I think this is not the right forum; look at the "J-1 Visa" related forum (http://forums.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35) - you'll get a lot of help there. PS: I see that you already have posted there. May be you should start a new thread there instead of posting in a current thread started by another person.

Last edited by a moderator: