Need help on visitor\'s visa for Sister

vquest

My Sister just got married last yr to a guy working in merchant navy who is presently sailing around US, Mexico.. She does\'nt have a job in India nor any proper documents which will convince the Consulate that she will return back. Also i have my Adjustment of status processing. Can i send her the documents and will she get the visa on Affidavit of Support or should she come on her husband\'s visa which is a crew visa and get supporting documents from the company he works?

US passport for babies

I would like to know whether there is any difference between taking a US passport to babies borne (Indian Parents) in US compared to entering them in the passport of parents, if they want to go back and stay in India.Can we do both ? VMK

Now children need new passport even for India

New Instruction: Every child should have a separate passport.

Better to have a separate US passport for baby if born in US.

depends on what "crew visa" husband has

This will determine what the "crew visa" the husband has: If the Husband has permanent resident status from his employment in merchant marine, he may file I-130 with a service center. However if his crewman visa is the nonimmigrant crewman visa, there are no provisions for family members receiving any immigration benefits from that visa.