need help on using AC21

rsimhadri

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Here is my info:

I am working for the same consulting company "A" who sponsered my GC, ofcourse i am paying for all immigration charges and processing fee. My Labor PD is Jun' 03, I-140 approved and I-485 pending since 2 yrs. I have got EAD and AP once but did not extended as I was not using it. I am still on H1B as I got married recently and my wife is on H4. Assuming the title on the labor is "Programmer Analyst" and duties are related to Development. Also my employer may not revoke the approved I-140.

Situation now is:

I got a pretty good offer from my dream company "B", but not sure whether I can accept it or not due to title mismatch and duties mismatch. Title here will be "Development Support Engineer" i guess. But I will be working with the same skill set. Also the salary offered now is 40% high. I may not get the same title as this company is really a big company.

So my queestions are:

1. Can I transfer my H1 and H4 and invoke AC21?

2. Is it possible to continue my GC process thru company A and get GC even if I join company B?? In this case what kind of support that i might need from company A?

3. Is it possible to apply for PERM labor, I-140 from company B and preserve my earlier PD from company A's labor?? In this case does the PERM labor needs to have same title and duties too??

Gurus please share your ideas, as I am really excited to join this company B which is my dream since i started my career here in USA. What are my options??

Thanks,
Raj.