Need help on the second RFE for the transfer

ram3739

Hi, I was holding the H1B Visa through my company and it's been expired. My employer has filed for the extension through normal processing on Aug 30, 2018. My visa expired on Sept 08, 2018.

In the mean time, I have filed for the transfer to another company, Whom have filed the transfer through the premium processing for which second RFE has been issued, Requesting the client letter.

Through my employer I have found a new opportunity and my employer is stressing me to join it, Mentioning that he will withdraw the petition and file a new case for the LCA for the new vendor and client.

If I resign from my client now, I wont be getting the client letter which is required for responding to the second RFE for the transfer.

Should I have to wait with the current client and current employer, Get the Client Letter which will help for the RFE filed for the transfer and once the visa gets approved, Serve the notice to the current employer and join the other employer or should I have to take the new job and wait more longer with my current employer?.