Need Help on G325A and misc questions - Please

mich_001

Registered Users (C)
Hi all GC experts,

I am a US citizen filing the GC application for my husband who is on H1B. I have filled almost all the forms (I-30/485/864-EZ/765), but am stuck on two things. Please, can you answer these questions for me:

1) G-325A: The I-130 application requires G325A to be filled in for both the immigrant and the petitoner. I did not have a problem filling in the G325A for my husband, but am not sure what should I be filling in for myself, the petioner. The I-130 instructions says - No need to repeat the information from I-30 except the name and signature. Anyone who has already applied, please can you help me out with this?

2) Where to send the forms: I understand that the whole package has to go to the Chicago Lockbox. But, do I need to need to indicate on each of the form where it has to go eg: I-30 /I-485... on the cover sheet or something. I am from Chicago. How are the application forms routed to the field office you belong to?

Thanks in advance....

You should Submit A complete a G325 for both you & Your spouse.

Fill out the form Completely even if information on that & I-130/I-485 is redundant.

Send them all in one package to Chicago Lock Box Seperate checks for each form.

USCIS will route the forms to the proper Processing centers

Include a Cover letter and then with each form a cover sheet showing contents submitted, be sure name and address is on every paper filed.

Thankfully, when you fill out that G-325A on a computer, the rest 3 of the 4 pages get filled out automatically... To me, this form was the worst thing in the whole application.

And, like Addie_Goodvibes said, just send it all to Chicago, they'll figure out what goes where afterwards.

Good luck!

My husband is a US citizen and is filing I-130 for me. The question is:
What should he put down for NATIONALITY on G-325A? Is he supposed to indicate his ethnicity?

And on my part - I don't have a middle name - should I leave it blank or put n/a?

Thank you.