Need Help In Mn Xfer Case...

Raj titto

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys NEED HELP ...

Mine also got transferred along with my wife on 03/12/02 to Local MN INS office and my spouse case got approved on July 5th and got stamped in INS extention center. But Mine is still pending in Local INS but today I received a GREEN color sheet from Local INS office for Interview on 10/28/02 and at the same time they are asking me to go for finger prints on 08/28/02. And in the Green letter they asked me to bring all the original certificates along with I-94 entry sheet. And they specified be there with my spouse for interview and that is going to be TAPED... I am bit scarred, it is been almost 5 months got transferred to Local INS. And prior to that they requested me to submit my current employment letter from my employar on May 28th and I did submitted as per request.

Can Any one been to this type of situation like mine.. please let me know , so that i gives me confidence.... I and very much scared about this interview and what is going to happen. Any help is appriciated...

Any Idea why my case is going like this time taking.

Detail of my case

I-140 approved end of Sep'2000
I-485 RD 4/17/01
ND 5/02/01
FP 6/13/01
MN Xfer 03/12/02
RFE responded 05/28/02
interview letter with Again FP notice received on 08/16/02

????? waiting to be approved.. with out any more problems...

Don't worry... you will be ok

Good chances are that .. when you go for your re-fingerprinting to an ASC in St. Paul you may get your passport stamped there. I have seen cases such as yours.

Couple of my friends went for the re-fingerprinting and they got the approval without any interview.

Thanks.
Haraputta

raj titto

why it took so long time for you? can you see any reason?
did you get married just before filing 485? did you have a job
change or filed incomplete file? what country are you from?
you should be ok during the interview.

I-140 got cleared end of Sep 2000 and i got married in the month of Nov'00 but i applied for I-485 in the month of Apr 2001 (it was late because of lack of documents from spouse). I think may the marriage reason they are going delaying my case.

Hope mine will get stamped while i am taking finger prints.

Thanks for your Info