Need help immediately on visitor visa rejection

gchelp

My inlaws visa got rejected when they went for the interview at Mumbai a month ago. I had sent my papers. They rejected visa based on my greencard. I got my greencard recently and haven\'t received actual plastic greencard. I just have temporary greencard stamp on my passport. They rejected on not showing actual greencard.

However, this time I am sending my brother inlaws documents. He is on H1-B visa. I am not sure whether consulate keeps record of visa rejectionand our documents when they rejected the visa last time. My worry is if they refer to previous rejection and find that the sponsorer was different and this time it\'s my brother inlaw, they may reject visa again on the possibility of my inlaws may migrating to US since both his sons and daughter are in US.

How do you think I can convince these guys?. Although my father inlaw is in the service and he simply can\'t stay here. They will be here only for couple months. He had made affidavit which states no intention of staying in US and talks about property and other financial proofs. I am not sure visitor visa rejections are related to US economy problems. I heard they are rejecting visa quite frequently.

Any idea?
Please help

Thanks in advance