Need help fpr AP and Medicals

ksrinu

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

I have filed my 140 first week of april from Nebraska service center, and now I am applying for 485. I have few questions regarding this.

1) What is the advantage of applying AP? Do we have to apply along with 485 only or anytime?

2) What about medicals.. Do we have to submit along with 485? When we have to submit? My lawyer told that not now?

Please explain me.

Please help experts

I have question regarding medicals please help me

At Nebraska service center what is the common procedure for medicals. I mean along with 485 application or at the time of interview.

Please help me

ksrinu said:
Hello Everyone,

I have filed my 140 first week of april from Nebraska service center, and now I am applying for 485. I have few questions regarding this.

1) What is the advantage of applying AP? Do we have to apply along with 485 only or anytime?

2) What about medicals.. Do we have to submit along with 485? When we have to submit? My lawyer told that not now?
----- Better submit it along with the 485. You just don't know how these people work. You are using an attorney I suppose. He/she should be able to answer these things and guide you.

HTH
Please explain me.

AP is used for traveling outside the US. If your H1-B is NOT valid or expired, you will need AP. AP is valid for 1 year. You can apply now or later

I would recommend getting medicals when applying for I-485.

Last edited by a moderator: