Need Help and Advise Please

kkrao

Hi
I am a software developer and have some questions in regarding my labor processing. Actually in 2004 my LC got filed through my employer a NJ based company
and it went to PA backlog center and got the 45 day letter in September’2005 and was responded by my employer. But after that my company was sold out to another one without our knowledge. And now we all are asking the new management to show the merger document as a proof. They are not showing anything but saying no problem for our labors that are already filed through our old employer and since January’01 2006 they already started running our payroll on their name (new employer name).
So can we trust this as merger, is our labor under process will be valid if we get approval since it was filed by old employer and it does no longer exist. Do we get any problems when go for I-140 stage with this labor? (As this new employer is saying still our labors are valid since it’s merged) So what sort of proof that we can ask from this employer to show as a proof inorder to use the current labor (which was filed by old employer) in the future for filing I-140 without any problems.

Please advise us.

We would appreciate your response to take some decision as soon as possible.

Thanks,

new employer

since you get the pay from your new employer you need not worry about any thing. when they apply I-140 for you, they have to show the proof of merger of the companies.then the USCIS will take care of your case. you are safe,as long as you receive the pay check .
Jc-gc