Need advise/suggestion urgently... please help..

gcseeking

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Firstly, after receiving the approval notice, do they ask for paystubs for stamping the passport? We heard on the AVM that our case is approved but haven\'t got the approval notice yet. I don\'t have paystubs for the past 2 months (layoff) even though the company is willing to give an employment letter if necessary since I\'m technically still on their payroll.

Secondly, my wife has misplaced her renewed I-94. Since they will ask for it, what should I do ?

Am very worried about it, and I\'d really appreciate any replies. Also, can INS cancel the approval if I dont have paystubs and since my wife doesnt have her new I94 (she has the old one).

Very Worried
gcseekin

Relax man start enjoying the long awaited freedom. Good luck.

At the time of stamping they don\'t ask for pay stabs. I-94 can be backed up with arrival stamping at the POE and valid visa at the time of arrival. Pl. post your details for the waiters like us. My case is EB2, RD 7/23/01, ND 9/10/01 No FP yet.

Passport Stamping!!

Hi, I had my passport stamped on tuesday. My company lost my latest I94 from the H1 renewal. Also i am too layed off for 3 months. I just went to local INS with my previous I94 and all others EAD\'s and AP\'s.There was no questions asked. Just relax and you must be OK!!! if you have the previous I-94.

No Title

Thank you so much thoms, me2, connectgc ... for your replies. It\'s a relief to know that it wont get cancelled at this very last stage.
My details are: Filed at CSC, in Oct\'99. Filed for and Recd. I485 receipt in Sept\'2000. 1st FP -early 2001, 2nd FP- Jan\'02