Need advice!!!

aussie81

Registered Users (C)
My husband and I are preparing to file a I-130 and I-485 concurrently and I heard about the 90 day pilot program the Dallas office is running. I would like to file my application at the Dallas office not only for the pilot program but because my husbands parents live very close to Dallas and it will make it a lot easier on my husband if we can file it there as he is in the military and getting a time off is difficult.
The problem is, the office that has jurisdiction over our area is San Antonio and while it is meant to be our closest office, it's only 7 miles closer than Dallas. This means to go to the San Antonio office we have to drive at least 2hrs (more like 2.5hrs) and we would probably have to pay for accommodation over night.
Is it possible for us to go to the Dallas office rather than the San Antonio office? I called the USCIS customer service number and they weren't very helpful but they never actually said "no you cant go to the Dallas office". However I don't want to mess up my application by going to the wrong office. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm finding it really hard to get any answer. Any advice would be much appreciated!!