Need advice from Switzerland

flem

I am an Indian living in Switzerland and I am also a citizen of switzerland. I have applied for PR visa of Canada.
Would you please advice me if it is a good idea to move to canada from Switzerland? I have family and children.

No Title

its very hard to give you any sort of advice as you have not mentioned any background like academic credentials, work experience and your goals.

No Title

I am a school teacher of mathematics in Switzerland. I have university education in mathematics. My goal is to live in a english speaking country where my children can learn english well. But economically may be canada is not so well. Any suggestions?

No Title

Your credentials are good and you might be successful in Canada. Here is the most important aspect you have to know.
Any time you come as a immigrant to Canada or United States, you have to work hard and somewhat struggle financially.Initially you will not have the money to buy car, good house or may even staying in a good apartment or you may not have a good job for few years.
But being a free country, you and your wife would be able to get a decent job like working in a office or somewhere. If both of you work you would be able to survive.
also you need some luck other than working hard.
I would advice you to try Canada for at least 6 months and then if you do not like it, you can always go back to Switzerland.