Need A-Z Information regarding H1B Visa and subsequent

mmahmud

Dear All,

I am have been selected in the H1B lottery this year (2008) and wait for further steps.

I have some knowledges on H1B which are scattered knowledge.

Can any one please update me with all information related to H1B in system order like, the steps, documents needed for visa procedure, suggestion for visa interview, job experience in USA after reaching there, extending H1B status.

Also I want to know how one can be able and get greencard in this process of H1B.

If any existing thread have all the answer, please just provide the link.

Sorry to bother you.

Thanking in advance.

Your next step would be to wait for visa approval and prepare for the visa interview. It is better if your employer arranges a project for you in the US before the interview.

It's possible for your employer (in the US) to start the GC process anytime.

Your next step would be to wait for visa approval and prepare for the visa interview. It is better if your employer arranges a project for you in the US before the interview.

It's possible for your employer (in the US) to start the GC process anytime.

Thanks a lot, bro. For your reply.

From where I can get help about VISA interview preparation??

Also, if you don't mind, please let me know what is GC process.

Thanks for your patience again.

During a visa interview, the officer will ask you questions about your US employer and the kind of work you need to perform. With the documentation provided by your employer it should be convincing that they are going to employ pay you from the day you land in the US. typically these employers place you at the client site for a particular project.

GC is abbreviation for green card or permanent residency.

During a visa interview, the officer will ask you questions about your US employer and the kind of work you need to perform. With the documentation provided by your employer it should be convincing that they are going to employ pay you from the day you land in the US. typically these employers place you at the client site for a particular project.

GC is abbreviation for green card or permanent residency.

Thanks again bro for your co-operation.