Nebraska I 140 Skilled Worker

sameermaini

Does anybody have a clue as to where Nebraska is with it I 140 for skilled workers I have been looking at there USCICS webiste and it has been stuck on 09/15 for the last 2 month
Regards

After finger printing

Hello all,

I have applied for my I-140 and I-485 (concurrent filing). I completed my finger printing last week. What is the next step in the process after this. Do I have to do a second finger printing. How long does it take for the I-140 and I-485 to get approved after finger printing. It is filed in Colorado.

I am a Canadian Citizen, so does proirity dates based on the country of citizenship or it does not matter.

Any Information will be appreciated.

Thanks
Ramesh

Hello all,

I have applied for my I-140 and I-485 (concurrent filing). I completed my finger printing last week. What is the next step in the process after this. Do I have to do a second finger printing. How long does it take for the I-140 and I-485 to get approved after finger printing. It is filed in Colorado.

I am a Canadian Citizen, so does proirity dates based on the country of citizenship or it does not matter.

Thanks
Ram

pusram said:
Hello all,

Thanks
Ramesh

Just follow 140 priority dates you will not get affected with Retrogression
it is applied to India,China,Philippine
your approval I485 will be along with I140 since you are Canadian Citizen.

I-140, I-485

Thanks for your reply Kooty. I have one more question, if you can answer.

You mentioned in your mesg to follow the I-140 date. What date is that, is this the date when the Labor was applied or is this the date when my I-140 and I-485 was applied. Do they have seperate dates for each country? Where can I check these dates.

thanks
ramesh

pusram said:
Thanks for your reply Kooty. I have one more question, if you can answer.

You mentioned in your mesg to follow the I-140 date. What date is that, is this the date when the Labor was applied or is this the date when my I-140 and I-485 was applied. Do they have seperate dates for each country? Where can I check these dates.

thanks
ramesh

It is the date I140 Applied for I140.

For 485 people from India,China,Phillippine is retrogressed to 1/1/2002 as of
1/1/2005. for all others it is current.

Just one more thing to consider, the country of birth (not current citizenship) is considered as the nationality for determining which country you come under.

bharad1 said:
Just one more thing to consider, the country of birth (not current citizenship) is considered as the nationality for determining which country you come under.
also note, that if you are married and your wife happens to be from another country, you can use her country's origin to benefit your application. e.g. if you r indian and your wife is say from Suth africa and indian born cannot apply fr 485 under eb3 categories, you may still be able to apply for 485 as your wife is from south africa (SA all eb3 categogires are current). check with your lawyers on the procedure.

Reply to post 'Nebraska I 140 Skilled Worker'

Barad1,

Thanks for your information. Actually, I am a canadian Citizen, born in UAE for a Indian parents and my wife is indian born in India and she is also a canadian citizen. So in that case will that be a problem. Also do you know where to look for the dates you mentioned as current.

thanks in advance for your help.

regards
ramesh