ND2000 and 2001 please help this old timer

lacoste

Registered Users (C)
Im a 08/2000 ND who have send every thing but lud never changed since 08/30/2005 when they recieved my RFE responce and what make's me worried :( is that they did'nt even send me a new FP code 1 when a lot of poeple already reciever their new FP code 1 so what can I do ? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
The last update date for me: 05/05/2005. That was when they received my medical and bio update form. The fingerprints were done earlier.
And that is where I sit right now. Very tired of this uncertainty.

I always like to mention the help of a congressional representative. It has worked for me on numerous occasions.

Lacoste:

As Mr. Want's post, maybe your name checking has not returned yet. NSC asked those name checking returned person to do Code 1. Please find a lawyer to write a letter to NSC about it. But as Mr. Atique's post, many 2000 class has not been asked for Code 1 yet. You no need to worry too much. You will get Code 1 notice soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
cody2 said:
Lacoste:

As Mr. Want's post, maybe your name checking has not returned yet. NSC asked those name checking returned person to do Code 1. Please find a lawyer to write a letter to NSC about it. But as Mr. Atique's post, many 2000 class has not been asked for Code 1 yet. You no need to worry too much. You will get Code 1 notice soon.
Lacoste , I don't think you need to waist money , you don't need a lowyer.Just simply wait.Few months more , few less , who care.
Good luck to you , and all guys here!

You can not use information you receive from Forums as an argument for the USCIS. Do not forget, you are only entitled to start "questioning" them being late to adjudicate you case if 30 days have passed from the OFFICIAL processing times. Your ND is still not there. It is June 1, 2000. I suggest you relax and be patient, my friend.

lacoste said:
Im a 08/2000 ND who have send every thing but lud never changed since 08/30/2005 when they recieved my RFE responce and what make's me worried :( is that they did'nt even send me a new FP code 1 when a lot of poeple already reciever their new FP code 1 so what can I do ? :confused:

cody2 said:
Lacoste:

Hi, Want, would you please confirm the statement ""NSC asked those name checking returned person to do Code 1", is it true or just guessing!!

Dear Man39.99:

Mr. Want revoked what he said in his Time breakdown. So, we are still waiting for that name checking, brother.