ND JAN 01 without RFE

cbj

Registered Users (C)
...getting anxious now . When called the IIO today , she simply said " there is some movement in ur case" -- no further explanation ..
When asked abt RFE -- she said she does not see any yet -- "if they need any further info they will ask for it within next 30 days".. ..
I hope some thing good comes out soon .. fast ..
Anyone in same or similar boat ?

thanks
ND = JAN 30 \'01

Chaturbhuj!! Dont worry about what IIO said.

Sometimes even if the case is going to be approved the next day they will say it will take 30 - 60 days. They have this standard answer which they have been asked to say like tape recorder. Don\'t get depressed because of that.

mine is ND Jan-18th.....No RFE....No Approval Yet...........we are in "Same Cruise"...

This is the time of testing our patience...courtesy of INS.
simply ignore the IIO explanation about your case. Meaningless.

No need to get Depressed. Have Patience. Take it easy...
we are in "Same Cruise (not just a boat)" :)

Fellow ND Jan\'01 waiter (Jeeezzz, i signed off as a \'waiter\')

No Title

thanks ... lets\'pray & Hope all of us will see better times soon ...
i guess that\'s the only thing we can do ...

ND 1/5/01, EAC-01-073-xxxxx

Still waiting. Called IIO yesterday and she says that case is assigned but thats about it. wait and watch...

eac 01 071 xxxxx rfe ISSUED TO MY WIFE according to AVM.

When spoke to IIO she refused to say what the RFE is for. Mine still says "YOur application has been received ....."

aproved --- on 11/08

heard in AVM say this case has been approved for both myself and my wife on 11/08/01 .....

thanks you all for the encouraging words ( jai jagdeesh ... )

The day the IIO said " there is some mobvement in ur case" it was approved the same day although ithe AVM did not update until the next day ( 11/09). I am in bench now my compputers at hime had crashed to I could not post this earlier ..

thanks u all .... anyone likes to share PP stamping experience in piladelphia .... I am yet to receive the coursety copy ...

thanks

No Title

Just spoke with IIO for the first time, came to know that they are going to send RFE. FP seems to be okay, as she said. Anybody on the same boat?
ND : 1/23

Did your message in AVM change from \'case not found\' to \'received\'?

Did your message in AVM change from \'case not found\' to \'received\'?
If yes, when did change?

Gentrig - What does AVM say for your case??

Does it reflect that a RFE has been issued??

Any possible ideas as to what would have triggered the RFE.

1. Company
2. Change in job > 180 days. etc

Good Luck

No Title

Not checked today, will keep posted once AVM is updated.
With the same sponsoring company. Staright forward case. Most likely RFE would be for Company letter.