ND from SEP 2000 - Any updates guys

sevagan99

Registered Users (C)
The thread went numb. Please post any info or updates guys, and i also wanted to know if it is advisable to contact senator.
Thanks
Seva

No Title

still waiting for my wife\'s I-485 case filed in Aug.00 and ND: Sep 00
Already caontacted senator and congressman more than a month ago. No change.

still waiting since 550 days in I 485 stage, my ND Sept 21 2000, INS IS NOTORIOUS IN GIVING VISAS TO

All TOP OFFICIALS SITTING IN AC ROOMS AT INS, SHOULD RESIGN IF THEY HAVE ANY SHAME LEFT ON THEM. THEY ARE SHAMELESS SON OF GUNS

My wife\'s 485 RD is Nov 2000. Still pending

I am calling IIO today. Will let U know how it goes? By the way my GC has been approved. What about you guys? Are you also in the same boat that 1 spouse is approved and other is not? Maybe that is the reason for the delay and NSC is trying to figure this out.

Just going insane on this webpage won\'t help buddy

Just going insane on this webpage won\'t help buddy..! You have to go postal with AK-47 on those perverts. You know what I mean... I am seriously considering writing an avant-garde to a senator about the discreditable behaviour of INS. If somebody has a letter please post on this website. My case is stuck RD/ND is NOV-2000. I am getting impatient.

No Title

talked to liason at congressman\'s office in chicago,
Oh! my god, she is so dumb, she is not even sure what she was talking about.

Here is the gist of the conversation

We contacted her in Feb. 1st week and she talked to my wife on Feb. 10 and told her that INS is working on June 2000 cases and so wait for couple of months. My wife\'s I-485 was filed in Aug. 2000

Today I called this lady and she tells me that Chicago is processing June 2000 cases and I said what does she mean by chicago is processing her case? Nebraska is supposed to process her. Does that mean that the case was transferred to local INS in Chicago and she was not sure about it and claims that INS Nebraska officials said this and she is just relaying this information to us. We or the law firm never got any letter from INS saying that the case was transferred. She says even though we file with Nebraska, chicago INS processes the case. What the hell is she talking about??

I am really disappointed to see this happening. We have no clue. When I see people posting on this site mentioning they contacted congressman or senator and they immedately see good outcomes. In our case, it is not so.

City is Chicago.

We contacted senator\'s (senator Fitzgerald\'s) office, that lady says "don\'t you understand what wait means???" (Literally those were her words just for asking how long should we wait further)

Just can\'t believe how these things are turning out. Nothing but frustration.

I have left a message with the Chicago Office at Fitzerald\'s too regarding AOS

Did not seem that she gave you any helpful information tho.

Thnx
Seva

This might be what she was trying to say.

Although Case is in NEBRASKA, the Senator Office calls up local INS for status and they work on it. So the info brought back by the chicago INS to (cover their back) was to say that they were still processing JUNE2000. If someone from JUNE calls, tell them MAY.

I guess.

waiting for my spouse case though I got approved after a long long wait..

I am from Chicago too.. RK2 Have you contacted the Dick Durban office?

RD 10/13/01 ND 11/06/01 still waiting

RFE issued 12/12/01, reply recvd. per AVM on 1/09/02 and no news since then.

I am in Minneapolis, anyone tried any congressman/senator in MN for help.

Thanks

Still Waiting RD Aug 2000 ND Sept 2000

Anyone with I-140 approved for CP recently had success with I-485?

ND=09/00. (Not one of those approved for CP cases)

There is probably some kind of a problem in my case. I posted a question on this board asking if there were any non complicated (non CP) cases with ND=09/00 but none replied. There are probably none.

I will have to contact a congressman in the next few weeks.

reply to icy\'s question

I did contact senator Durbin\'s office. I spoke with Andrea Jones and she requested a letter in writing and I mailed her last week. When I called her to make sure that she got, she informed me that once they read the letter, they will contact me.