ND 9/00 approved per VSC AVM

vandal

Registered Users (C)
On 9/27, I called the AVM at 4:15pm ET and got the same old message ("Your I-485 application to adjust ...."). A friend called me inthe evening and informed me about good news about his application (AVM). I just tried the AVM again on 9/27 @8pm ET. Wonder of wonders, the AVM said "This case has been approved on 9/25. A letter .....". Now, I\'ll just sit back and wait for the courtesy copy and get the stamp the first thing the next morning.

Received courtesy copy on 10/1

Received the coutesy copy on 10/1. The letter says that times for stamping are MON, WED, FRI 12:30-2:30. Can one go at other times? All that the letter says is that 2 photos, I-94\'s, arrival/departure record (passport?) needed.

Passport stamped

Got the \'processed for I-551\' stamp yesterday. Showed up with 2 photos, passport w/I-94 and courtesy copy. No questions asked. The IIO did not even ask for my EAD cards and AP\'s. Got the passport with the stamp back within a minute. the IIO then asked me to step into the office, where I signed a form and they put my right index finger print on it too. IIO said that it was for the actual GC.