ND 2004 Club

Cl_Asylee

Registered Users (C)
I am so jealous that other ND people have a club.

Hey ND 2004 people let's start our own club. :D

Please post any changes or news in your cases.

Bio3

hi, my date is March 2004. I received 2 weeks ago, a BIO Code 3 appointment notice for December 17. I was told on this forum I should soon expect a RFI for medical examination forms . After that I can only expect an approval , I guess:)
ian

ianyu said:
hi, my date is March 2004. I received 2 weeks ago, a BIO Code 3 appointment notice for December 17. I was told on this forum I should soon expect a RFI for medical examination forms . After that I can only expect an approval , I guess:)
ian

GREAT. Did you previously have Bio code 1?

I guess I belong here. Haven't received anything except the receipt. Have no idea what to expect. By the way, will we need our national passort during this process ? I've lost mine.

no BIO code 1 or 2. I just had initial fingerprinting when i applied for asylum.
could they ask for anything else but the medical after bio code 3 is done?
thanks
ian

Same here - My ND date is March 2004. Just got my bio code 3 request for December the 1st. Hopefully I could get approved soon. My case was pending since 1997 to 2003. I have writen letters to Nebraska explaining my situation and requesting them to consinder my case.
The person who replied was very polite in their reply explaining the backlog.

ianyu said:
no BIO code 1 or 2. I just had initial fingerprinting when i applied for asylum.
could they ask for anything else but the medical after bio code 3 is done?
thanks
ian

I believe you are close to get your GC. When was asylum granted to you?

My ND is August 2004 too. No action so far after submitting the application, unless my lawyer didn't inform me of anything.

for CI_Asylee

my asylum was approved at the end of 1999. then they lost my i-485 for two years, back and forth communicating with NSC and VSC in order to establish new file. don't ask, they are very complicated. I might be seeing GC approval sooner because of my early asylum approval date. what do you think?
ian

ianyu said:
my asylum was approved at the end of 1999. then they lost my i-485 for two years, back and forth communicating with NSC and VSC in order to establish new file. don't ask, they are very complicated. I might be seeing GC approval sooner because of my early asylum approval date. what do you think?
ian

Yes, I think so. And you deserve it my friend. I wish you are the first ND2004 approved. :)

for CI_Asylee

i was to have bio code 3 on dec 17th. instead i walked in today, 30 min before they closed and had it done in 5 minutes. do you think i should send my medical now without waiting for NSC to ask for it? which mailbox is medical sent to? thanks:)
ian

ianyu said:
i was to have bio code 3 on dec 17th. instead i walked in today, 30 min before they closed and had it done in 5 minutes. do you think i should send my medical now without waiting for NSC to ask for it? which mailbox is medical sent to? thanks:)
ian

Calm down :D

I think is better to wait for the notice to send it. If you send now they can miss it. Remember what happen with your I-485.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this email:

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 8, 2005, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for
processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a
written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice
informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call
the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

Now what?

it appears Texas Service center works fast on the transfered cases. you are likely nearing your approval date. good luck:)

currently filling out form G325A & I-693 for medical.

----------------------
ND 04/2004
FP 10/2005
RFI 12/02/2005
LUD 12/02/2005
LUD 12/05/2005

Ianyu: Was your case also transfered to TEXAS?

qalandar: your case is flying. Is your file at TEXAS too?

I am so excited to see a change in my case. :)

jmyeosf said:
August 2004

We have same ND. Please place all your information in your signature.

When your file was transferred to TEXAS?

Did you get anything else after transferring?

Good Luck. ;)