ND 12/2000 Approved

NickMach

Yupper after 27 months, approval. On February 11th.

To my fellow 2000 filers, Know what you have been going through. The anger, disgust, contempt, and hatred for a god awful system.

But remember, what does not kill you, makes you stronger. After all, we are of superior genetic stock <just kidding>.

Rafiq and others, hang in.

Let the pillaging begin.

Oh ya, contacted senator's office, they did a great deal of help.

As for the lawyers??????????????

RD 11/2000
ND 12/2000
RFE: 04/2002
2nd prints: 9/2002
AD: Feb 11, 2003
RIP: ??????????

:D :D

Jim -

Congrats. Good to see you getting your approval finally. A good cause of celebration I forsee coming up? :D Have a good Valentine's weekend!!

BTW. when & how did you find out about your approval?

Congratulations Jim. I am glad you got your approval, I am an Aug'01 waiter and was getting too frustrated... I can only imagine how frustrated you are during all this time... Any how , the wait is over for you buddy.. Enjoy the moment. Good luck :)

How come I am still Stuck..!

Jim,

Did you made any smart moves to kick IIO's butt. Looks like you did contact some Senator. Did it helped you a lot. Mine is a Nov 2000. Got 2 RFE's on same employment verfication. I had to redo the same letter by changing date. :eek: But, I am still screwed...!

Cheesehead.

Contacted senator a few days prior to approval. Her intervention did matter.

Also, my lawyer utilized the AILA laison officer at Nebraska, not sure how much influence that had.

2 RFEs for employment verification. Appears you are getting a bum deal. Contact senator's office; i'm highly confident they will inquire immediately and take care of the matter.

Good luck, and kick arse.