ND 12/12/2000 I-485 Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rd Nov 2000 eac01056*****

Divya Saxena

All by Gods grace and well wishes we have our case approved, There is a nice story as to what actually happened while i was trying to dial in VSC number and find out.

i could not believe it so i decided to speak to the II0 to confirm. the IIo was a lady and refused to tell me the status, said that this case takes 30 days to approve and i shud call later. she even reminded me that i had called only 4 days ago and shudnt call every now n then. on hearing that, i felt oh maybe I dialed in the wrong EAC number (that of EAD or AP)and maybe that is what said i got approved, but i know that i can remember my EAC number even if i am unconcious and i couldnt have been wrong so i tried again and luckily i got thru quickly, and it again said approved so i waited to talk again, the second lady asked me whether I had just called a while ago, i was hesitating to answer that, "its ok dont worry to tell me did u just call?" she asked, i replied in the affirmative, then she said yes ur case was approved yesterday, i was soooooooooooooooooo happy i actually said " VSC is the greatest!" i had her in splits, it was nice to hear them laugh,they are after all people like us and i was jumping in joy in my office here.

but at this time it feels like there has been a closure to this seemingly never ending problem. i wish everyone one on this thread my best wishes and I know that everyone will get approved soon .
God Bless!

luv
tangysangy

This is one of the funniest posts i have read!!!!

Congrats and enjoy....maybe the IIO\'s cannot understand oyur frustrations and worries..but all of us here have similar feelings.