ND: 03/11/2000, Approved.

Amal D

Registered Users (C)
Just checked AVM.

EB2, India, ND: 03/11/2000, PD 12/23/1997, FP 03/12/2001, AD, 05/01/2001. No RFE. Been with same company for 5 years and still love it. I\'ve been following this board for the last 2 weeks and I thank all of u for the information here.

BTW, some details

1.) I am single (Mahasangram, your theory has some holes)
2.) My birth certificate did not have my name on it, so I gave an affidavit from my parents also. If anyone is interested I can mail the form that my lawyer gave me for that purpose if u give me your email.
3.) I changed add\'s multiple times (witin same state) and did not inform INS ever, but my lawyer gave my company address as the permanent address.
4.) I once went to Canada to get my H-1 visa, did not get it, and came back using the I-94 (30 day rule). I saw a posting here about one guy who had such problems, so he was just unlucky, I guess.
5.) Never out of status. No EAD (Always on H-1). Went to India twice after I applied for 485 using my H1, did not get parole.

Hope this helps all of u guys who have similar problems. It\'s easy to say, dont worry to u all right now, but that\'s the truth. Dont worry, Be happy.

GAD

No Title

Amal, Congrats..Can you pls send me the form that you used to get the affidavit of support for your birth certificate
Thanks

No Title

Congratulations Amal. Your approval has indeed proved to be the exception to my theory. Well I guess its time for me to formulate a new theory. And you know I can do that as I have all the time in the world to do it. But enjoy your freedom Amal D. I will have a beer in honor of that.

No Title

I\'m not sure why the company info is required. Our\'s is a small private firm in the New England area and I am hesitant to give any more details. Are u looking for a job?

Mahasangram, why do u assume I am a guy - Amal could be just a false name could it not? Anyway, I do appreciate the Beer. I will have a kamakazie in your honor after I have 3 margherita\'s tonight.

GAD

No Title

Waaaiit a minute... If you are NOT a guy but a single gal THEN 2 things:

First the theory still stands as it means that single guys are not being given GC. You being a gal do not fall into our exclusive club.

Secondly.. wanna go out on a date??