mewar_se

Registered Users (C)
EB2 RIR
ND 01/26/00
FP 02/22/00
NO RFE\'s

Great!!!

Fianlly calling 802-527-4913 is over.

Let me tell you whenever I used to call ( many times in past 2 weeks ) I used to get a different answere. On 04/09 Lady told me that it is with an officer next hour I call to verify the same and was told that it is not assigned and will take 3 - 4 month.:(

Last thursday 04/19 again two officers gave me different answere and third one was so pissed off that she told me that why I am calling again and again. Well, I told the reason but she hung up.

Yesterday (04/17 ) again the iio told me no need to call on weekly basis your case is not assigned to an officer and call after 3 -4 months.

Right now I checked AVM and it says its approved.

I dont know how am i feeling but releived.

Everyday early in the morning one work hour was contributed to this site with addition minutes from time to time.

Guys its nice place to be. Thanks to all the active member and administrator for maintaining such a wonderful site.

I had my DOB in HINDI ( Native language ) did translate it to ENGLISH and got it signed from collegue that this is correct to best of his knowledge. It WORKED ( lawyer had suggested )

GOOD LUCK to all my friends in pipeline.

No Title

Hello Mewar_se

My ND is 01/28/2000 and FP Done on 3/29/2001. No Approval Yet. Just wanted to Know your PD(priority Date). Can you post it please.

Thanks in Advance
Aravind