NCS Appoved without FP

crazybuddy

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday, I called th NSC and heard from their AVM that mine and my wife\'s cases LIN-01-044-5**** has been approved on Feb 02, 2001. Also, the approval notice has been mailed to my address and If I don\'t receive the Notice within 14 days please contact the IIO during normal business day. I haven\'t received the notice because I had moved from my old address and at the time of approval, NCS still had my old address. But, my EAD which was approved on Feb 01,2001 was re-routed to my current address from the Post Office. If my 485 Approval was mailed to my old address why they did not got forwarded by PO?

Well, at that time I had not even got my FP Notice. My EAD was approved on Feb 01, 2001. My lawyer had got the FP Notice on March 07. I had my FP done on March 22, 2001. The FP was approved by FBI on April 4th 2001. As soon as I got my FP done on March 22nd I mailed an change of address form A1. I got another FP notice mailed to my current address, from this I get confirmation that my address has been updated at NSC. I don\'t know what is happening here. Can NSC approve a case without FP?

I left a note to my attorney and they may get back to me later today. Meanwhile, I am getting too excited on this approval. Can somebody reply on this issue. I wanted to call NSC during daytime, based on the feedback posted on this forum.

Knock, Knock... MyLadoor, I am counting on you. Please Respond ASAP....!

EB2 NON-RIR (INDIA)
ND 11/29/00
RD 11/6/00
PD 3/4/99

No Title

I am damn sure, I checked two to three times keying in mine and my wife\'s Lin #s, the AVM would speak the same, APPROVED..!

No Title

CrazyBuddy:
You must be a very lucky person to have your I-485 approved in 2 months. Especially considering it\'s NSC.
Well, if it\'s legit - then Congratulations!

No Title

Does the LIN # Changes for the I-485 and EAD?
I have the same LIN # for both I-485 and EAD.
But I had different LIN # for my I-140.

No Title

There is no way that you have the same LIN number for both applications. You need to punch in the LIN number from your 485 receipt, and form no where else to check your status. Look at your 485 and EAD receipts and you will notice that the numbers are different.

No Title

Check whether your Lin number is correct for the I-485?

If yes, it could be an AVM problem? Or you may be just plain lucky! Enjoy...

No Title

Check your LIN # for I-485 again. It is different from EAD. If you have the same LIN # for both, then contact INS, because they are two seperate issues and must have two different LIN numbers.