Naturalized U.S. citizens needed for documentary film

HatchAmendment

HatchAmendment.org is looking for naturalized U.S. citizens from all walks of life to share their story of citizenship on camera to be included in a feature-length documentary about Senator Orrin Hatch's Equal Opportunity To Govern Amendment, also known as the Hatch Amendment.

If passed, the Hatch Amendment will allow naturalized U.S. citizens with 20 or more years of citizenship access to the Presidency, effectively amending Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.

Email your story of citizenship to CitizenshipStories@HatchAmendment.org.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we solve the name check problem first?? and have a responsive USCIS employees that respect legal immigrants that do whatever they can to obey the law and the result is "your name check can be bending forever, we just can't tell ya when it will be done and there is nothing you can do. We are the USCIS, we are never accountable ".
just my two cents :confused:

HatchAmendment said:
HatchAmendment.org is looking for naturalized U.S. citizens from all walks of life to share their story of citizenship on camera to be included in a feature-length documentary about Senator Orrin Hatch's Equal Opportunity To Govern Amendment, also known as the Hatch Amendment.

If passed, the Hatch Amendment will allow naturalized U.S. citizens with 20 or more years of citizenship access to the Presidency, effectively amending Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution.

Email your story of citizenship to Info@HatchAmendment.org.

Wait a minute,i just went through your website>>the only immigrant i see there is Arnold>>>is this ammendment solely to accomodate him or is it for migrants...if it is for migrants then why not have the pictures of middle-class migrants instead of our beloved terminator(oops i forgot,politics is a expensive hobby)!
:D ;)

Last edited by a moderator: