NameCheck cleared but FP expired and waiting - Tracker

akilhere

Registered Users (C)
I would like to know if anybody's in the same boat!! Atleast,I would be able to validate my status along with the people in the same situation.
So please post here and update this thread as and when you guys have any updates to your cases..thi is one way we could find solace in our GC process

Hi
I am in the same boat.Called TSC 3 times this month.First 2 times IO told she will generate FP request and last week when my wife called IO told they cant generate the FP its upto the main IO who is looking into your case and will send when its required.Infopass IO told as my FP is only 16 mths old its not necessary.
PD Dec 2003
I 485 140 RD june 2004
I 140 AP March 2005
3 EAD 3 AP
1 FP Dec 2004
2 FP Feb 2006
NC cleared as per infopass and TSC IO

I'm in the same boat as well. Spoke to TSC IO last week. She said, we just realized your FP is expired and generated an order and waiting for date availability? Once the dates are available you will get a notice. I don't know if ASC is that busy!

Same here.No LUD after FP2
Info Pass on 07/17/07 : NC cleared
called TSc on 7/20/07 IO said FP2 Recived everything is cleared
pending for visa avaialbility.

Me too on the same boat....
No LUD since change of address last year
Info Pass on 06/29/07 : NC cleared, Received everything is cleared
pending for visa availability.
Info pass on 07/23/07 : Told my case does not have any new information

but still waiting for some miracle

Hello
Same here.took infopass second time. The officer said i need to wait for FP.I got the response for my SR as fp expired need to wait for another 4 months.
I came to know from infopass name check is cleared ( she said all are cleared ). Let see

Folks
Lets stick together and keep updating this thread as and when we get updates on our applications form USCIS.
I hope we get our FP notices soon

me too in the same boat

Called 4 times TSC. IO said sending FP notice but till now not received.
SR response recived, case is in review. God knows when we will get the GC.

Not sure how long we will be in project. Hopefully at the time of approval we will be in project.

Same here, Still waiting for 2nd FP. TSC IO said i should have received notice in May which I and my attorney never got. They said they will send one more but never got that too..Still waiting for FP2

NC is cleared before 2FP as per InfoPass and TSC IO, but after taken my 2nd FP on 7/21, TSC IO says that NC is pending...

I am also in same boat

Same here, Still waiting for 2nd FP. TSC IO said i should have received notice in May which I and my attorney never got. They said they will send one more but never got that too..Still waiting for FP2

EAD1 - AD:09/26/2005 (SELF & SPOUSE)
EAD2 - AD:08/05/2006 (SELF & SPOUSE)
FP1 - Done on:09/01/2005 Code 3 (SELF & SPOUSE)
VSC -> TSC March 15, 2007.

FP2 : 05/01/2007 (FOR SPOUSE!!!!)

Name/Security check: Cleared as per Info Pass (07/17/2007) (SELF & SPOUSE)

I-485 - ND:08/05/2005

Self & Spouse : LUD 03/15/2007, 04/30/2007, 6/15/2007(Pending in TSC), AD: ???

I called USCIS about my FP2?? And informed about spouse received FP2, they said I-485 processing is independent...

Waiting for I-485 AD??? (SELF & SPOUSE) and Self FP2????