NameCheck Clearance and LUD

arran_hope

Registered Users (C)
I am waiting in Namecheck clearance and noticed an update on LUD (5/2/2007) on all of my applications. I have not received any emails or notices so far. Anyone who is waiting in namecheck noticed there LUD updated in the course of waiting. Does it mean anything ?. Only follow up we did was a info pass to check the status of the Name check on April 11. Proir to this my LUD on I 485 & I 130 was 10/12/2006 and AP , EAD was 12/19/2006.

Any ideas ?

I wud recommend u to wait for a few more days.....LUD is a good sign....Offcourse dont get anything for some days...u can make an infopass...

mine case status online is frozen

I have the same problem that my online case status never change since they recieved RFI and resumed my case on Jan 07 and now we already got our interview but struck in name check no LUD either. Don't know that there is system problem or my case is lost from the HQ system

A LUD or a lack of LUD cannot be interpreted as anything. The only meaningful sign that case status online will give you is when they send you an email.