Name of Job different in LC and experience letter

PP245

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I noticed that while I was listing my previous experience, in the "Name of Job" field in my LC I wrote "Programmer". I interpreted Name of Job as nature of job rather than Title of Job. My actual title was Software Engineer. Can anything be done now? Should they match exactly?

Thanks

PP245 said:
Hi,

I noticed that while I was listing my previous experience, in the "Name of Job" field in my LC I wrote "Programmer". I interpreted Name of Job as nature of job rather than Title of Job. My actual title was Software Engineer. Can anything be done now? Should they match exactly?

Thanks

Other way round is correct.

Jharkandi please clarify.

Jharkhandi said:
Other way round is correct.

Jharkandi, can you clarify? I applied for my LC in 2002. Is there anything I can do about it now?

PP245 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Mine was Programmer Analyst, DOL assigned and mentioned as Software Engineer. Lawyer says "No problem".