Name check update

beejay31

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

With all the issues going on with name check, I sent an email to FBI about month back and got a reply yest. saying that both mine and spouse name check was completed: Be patient, u will get reply.

Dear XXXXXXX

I am responding to your email dated October 4, 2004, concerning the immigration status.

The FBI completed a record check for XXXX (spouse) on August 3, 2004, and for XXXX on November 12, 2004. The results were forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Washington, DC.

Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy

I sent an email to FBI on Sep'30th and i got reply yesterday saying that they sent the results to USCIS on Oct'30th.

Thanks for info!
I have sent my e-mail on Oct 22.. so I may receive a response in about 3 weeks...
I was going to send another e-mail but I see that I must just wait...

wantgcasap .. good to know

Hi wantgcasap

Good to know that Name check is not the reason that your LUD and status is not changing. Hopefully the same is true for me.

As far as the mail is concern, I just send a postal mail to UCIS Vermont explaining that my status is not updated after 1 1/2 mths of FP Done. Just hoping that they may check on it. .. but u never know about USCIS. They may throw it in the thrash. ...

Thanks,
Pradosh

Is name check the same as finger print check?

beejay31 said:
Hi,

With all the issues going on with name check, I sent an email to FBI about month back and got a reply yest. saying that both mine and spouse name check was completed: Be patient, u will get reply.

Dear XXXXXXX

I am responding to your email dated October 4, 2004, concerning the immigration status.

The FBI completed a record check for XXXX (spouse) on August 3, 2004, and for XXXX on November 12, 2004. The results were forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Washington, DC.

Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy

what's the email address for the inquiry of name check?

Hi, Guys,
I got a mail from california serive center saying I'm under name check. I really want to know where I can send my email to inquire the status. Could you guys please give me some help? BTW, I also heard there are some phone numbers for FBI, did anyone here ever try to call them? Thanks a lot.

My details:

wac #: wac-03-071-xxxxx
I-485 RD: Dec. 30, 2002
ND: Dec. 31, 2002

Email address

Guys,

Could one of you let us know the email address to which we can email?

Thanks in Advance!

Thanks!

Thanks UnitedNations for the information!

unitednations said:
fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov

above is e-mail address for name-check.

Ask for results of name check.

Give

alien#
date of birth
485 receipt #
e-mail address
contact details

For FBI fingerprint check call:

1-304-625-5590

Did you guys get any words like ...

Hi all there,

Did you guys get any words like "FP result was sent back to INS at the same day before thinking about sending email to check the Name Check status? Or, in other words, if fingerprint check is clear (no criminal record), will FBI do check? Thanks,