Name-Check -FBI email response

jsn_lee

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone sent email to 'fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov' regarding the status of name check and recieved any response within last six months or so..

I have sent atleast 3 emails since March 2005...but no reponse yet from FBI..

jsn..

I heard that FBI stopped responding to emails or answering phone calls. Last time, I talked to some one by dialing some number at the FBI, he said, they rather work on the cases and finish instead of spending time to reply the mails and calls.

These people do not know how much we are suffereing. Atleast if we know they received our name check from USCIS it will be good. Some times I feel like we are lost in the middle of the desert.

From morning, I am trying to find some way of contacting the FBI after hearing my name check is still pending thru infopass yesterday.

Baski555

It sucks. No wonder nobody around here hear anything from FBI by email. I called local FBI agent, althought they were nice enough to help in certain extend, but seems they can not control or expedite things in DC.

lcmsd said:
It sucks. No wonder nobody around here hear anything from FBI by email. I called local FBI agent, althought they were nice enough to help in certain extend, but seems they can not control or expedite things in DC.

Try through your senator or congressman, I read few positive responses if you contact fbi through them. But to the contrary, my congressman's office says they cannot contact fbi, since they do not want any one calling to expedite. I feel like, I got lost some where.