Name check cleared after 2 years

INS2004Filer

Registered Users (C)
got message from sen's office about my name check .

A review of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI's) Name Check Program database concerning this individual revealed that a request was received from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services on May 24, 2004. This submission was processed and finalized on June 21, 2006. The results were forwarded to the USCIS Headquarters, Washington, D.C

Please do the same in you case if it is pending for a long time. I did several followup's with sen's office

INS2004Filer said:

A review of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI's) Name Check Program database concerning this individual revealed that a request was received from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services on May 24, 2004. This submission was processed and finalized on June 21, 2006. The results were forwarded to the USCIS Headquarters, Washington, D.C

Please do the same in you case if it is pending for a long time. I did several followup's with sen's office

Congratulations !

My senator's office forwarded an email from FBI saying my name check is still pending since 2004 Feb. My senator's office said they can only inquire but not push FBI. How did you do the followups with your sen's office ? Thanks.

How much time

INS2004Filer said:

Hi INS2004Filer : How much time did it take for Senator's office to get the reply from FBI about name check clearance ?

Typically FBI get back to Senator's office in 6-8 weeks,so wanted to track if same time period for your case.

Appreciate the reply.

:confused: How did you proceed with this sen office follow up. I asked my lawyer and she believes that it is not going to help the case . she thinks the only thing we can do is " wait"
what is your suggestion?