• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Name and address of Petitioner

hussy

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am a winner of DV-2012 and I was advised to fill DSP 122 and DS-230 part I and II for me and my husband and mail those forms to KCC. I was bit confused with the "Name and address of Petitioner on DS230 Part 2". Should i write my own details? like my full name and Address on the Name and address of Petitioner on DS230 Part 2? Since I am the winner.
Or write someone who is currently resides in US who knows me?

Hi,
I am a winner of DV-2012 and I was advised to fill DSP 122 and DS-230 part I and II for me and my husband and mail those forms to KCC. I was bit confused with the "Name and address of Petitioner on DS230 Part 2". Should i write my own details? like my full name and Address on the Name and address of Petitioner on DS230 Part 2? Since I am the winner.
Or write someone who is currently resides in US who knows me?

the petitioner is you :)

Thanks reggin_au,
Should i write my details for the Name and address of Petitioner on DS230 Part 2 of my husband's form?

Yes, you will need to put in your details in your husband's DS-230 part 2 as a petitioner.

Hi I have a big question!!!!!!!!!!
If my dad has been selected so my mom and my 19 years old sister should also fill out the DS-230 form.
My question is, on DS-230 form part 2 "Name and address of Petitioner" should my mom and my sister put down my dad's name since my dad is the winner?
Or they should put down their own name?
Also, since I am over 21 years old. On DS-230 #29 "list ALL the children". Does my name should be included here? Or does this mean only children under 21?

Thanks

Yes, you will need to put in your details in your husband's DS-230 part 2 as a petitioner.

Are you sure that this is correct? I thought that DS-230 forms are filled out independently by each individual, regardless who is DV winner..

Are you sure that this is correct? I thought that DS-230 forms are filled out independently by each individual, regardless who is DV winner..

Yes. you fill it out independently, however, when it asks for the petitioner you have to put in the name of the person who got selected. We did so for a friend of mine who won DV2011 and is in the states now, and I did the same for myself when filing DS-230 forms for myself and my wife for DV2012.

Yes. you fill it out independently, however, when it asks for the petitioner you have to put in the name of the person who got selected. We did so for a friend of mine who won DV2011 and is in the states now, and I did the same for myself when filing DS-230 forms for myself and my wife for DV2012.

Thanks for clearing that up!