• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Nairobi CP, anyone?

Princess07

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Is there anyone with Nairobi Consular processing experience out there?

Also is there a 5 credit requirement to qulaify through G.C.E Advance level?

Thanks a bunch.

Hi Hi...

Thanks a zillion. I thought there were no Nairobi CP experience on this forum.

Well anyway, I have my A'Levels as well. I do not nderstand that they only looked at the O'level certificate. Bec' that's only 10 years of schooling i thought one needed a total of 12 years of primary & secondary education to qualify.

Did they ask you if you would like to be considered with education or work experience? Which did you choose?

Where did you do your medicals? What was the cost? How long before the interview date did you schedule your medical appointment? How long did the medical exam & results took?

Did you have a sponsor? Were you the primary applicant?

Thanks a lot again. I am really glad that you responded. :) I hope i hear from you again.

Dear princess,
I am glad i finally got a kenyan in Nairobi, I won the lottery of 2008, Number Af000170xx.I live in Turkey; I'm thinking of going to kenya to get my high school certficates, do you have any idea of where we certify them.Good luck

Education Level Certifications

..I live in Turkey; I'm thinking of going to kenya to get my high school certficates...

OUCH!!...

1.) Kwani huwezi kupata mtu (familia) akutafutie?

2.) I was always under the impression that the next level of education certifications is an implicit acknowledgement of successful completion of the prior lower level i.e. A university degree from a govt accredited institution overides high school certificates.

Education Levels

Dear princess,
I won the lottery of 2008, Number Af000170xx.

Congratulations for getting such a low number (compared to mine: AF00044### :mad: ) see u in the states soon.

Well anyway, I have my A'Levels as well. I do not nderstand that they only looked at the O'level certificate. Bec' that's only 10 years of schooling i thought one needed a total of 12 years of primary & secondary education to qualify.

Ok, I do not understand how your logic works for years of education. When I went to school in Kenya, primary level was 8 years, high school was 4 yrs, total 12 years.

Prior to that, it was primary level = 7, high school = 4, advanced high school = 2, Therefore you can claim O-levels @ 11 yrs; or A-levels @ 13 yrs

Kcse

I got your point princess, I dont have an A level certificate, The only one I have is my KCSE certificate, I guess that should be enough because high school certificate automatically overides primary school certificate.Or do I have to fetch for my primary school certificate too? Probably it is not there any more.
Na fikiria kuenda home because I have to get the police certificate and other staffs too.
This DV lottery story is abit new to me, but your number sounds big to me , isnt it?

sorry TNDV, nimeandika jina nyigine hapo, wewe unapanga kuingia CP nairobi ama maskan nyingine......

niko sawa

... wewe unapanga kuingia CP nairobi ama maskan nyingine......

Mimi niko states already. nilichaguliwa DV lakini number yangu iko high (AF00044###) so the earliest my number can become current is August/Sept 2008.

I may or may not get the Green Card, but if the number becomes current, nitafanyia CP in Montreal, Canada.

Last year 2006, all the numbers were current by setember, there is no reason why this wont happen this year and next year.Kaa chonjo na usikate hope.... Now that you have already made your way to the US, I am sure hiyo Green card utaipata pia...