Naanshi -urgent help needed

Dingdong-12

Registered Users (C)
Naanshi
I need help. I checked the BCIS online status on April 2 and it showed that I-140 approved and approval notice sent…

I called up my lawyer 4 days back in MI and he told that he has still not received the approval. I asked the employer in MI and he also said that they have not received the approval.
Today I again checked the BCIS online and it showed that document we sent was returned by post office on April 14. Please update the address with NCSC on I-800

I hope the company lawyer did change the office after filing the I-140 and employer also changed the office few days back. Both employer H.Q and lawyer are in MI
What should be done? Please help I needed the I-140 approval copy and you know the purpose. If the lawyer updates or employer updates the address with NSC how many days may take to get the approval again.
Can I update the NCSC?
Thanks for your help

Dingdong,

I am in exactly same situation, my I-140 was approved on 25 mar and saw that on apr 2 my document was returned .. I asked my lawyers(Rajeev.s.khanna) to enquire about it.. they called customer service and corrected whatever address info was wrong, I was told that my approval will be mailed in 30 days..

so ask your lawyer to call the customer service, and talk to immigration officer, he will correct the address info and mail your approval..

-----

Originally posted by Dingdong-12
Naanshi
I need help. I checked the BCIS online status on April 2 and it showed that I-140 approved and approval notice sent…

I called up my lawyer 4 days back in MI and he told that he has still not received the approval. I asked the employer in MI and he also said that they have not received the approval.
Today I again checked the BCIS online and it showed that document we sent was returned by post office on April 14. Please update the address with NCSC on I-800

I hope the company lawyer did change the office after filing the I-140 and employer also changed the office few days back. Both employer H.Q and lawyer are in MI
What should be done? Please help I needed the I-140 approval copy and you know the purpose. If the lawyer updates or employer updates the address with NSC how many days may take to get the approval again.
Can I update the NCSC?
Thanks for your help

Dingdong,
I fully agree with dasarihp_newid. Please tell your lawyer to call and correct the problem. You should receive your approval within a month.

nanshi.

Thank you dasarihp_newid & Naanshi for the help

I contacted my company lawyer today he was not in office.
Naanshi & dasarihp_newid, I just want to know if only the lawyer gets approved I-140 or employer also gets the courtesy copy of I-140. Because if your lawyer is Rajiv K Khanna then he might have got your I-140 approval, did he update your employer address to get the courtesy copy of I-140 for employer on employer address? Or Rajiv also did not get the approval notice.
Did you receive the I-140 approval after Rajiv updated the address with NCSC? Because I have read that NCSC phone # goes in Kentucky then they forward the info to service center and many time address is not changed by service center. Should the employer or lawyer also write to service center? I have the printout from BCIS site that I-140 was approved and mailed but now the massage is changed