Naanshi-please reply

abid32

Registered Users (C)
Recently, I got an RFE on my case.This is a wired RFE. RD 09/23/03. I am using my labor. In labor, lawyer did not show my experience in comapny C. But I submitted my experience in company C. What is the solution.

Thanks
Abid

Abid,
Can you please give some more details abid? It is not very clear from your posting. What is the RFE here? A stupid officer is processing these Sept 23 and 24 cases. Almost all are getting some stupid RFEs.

nanshi
ND:Sept 24, 2003
RFE : April 13, 2004
Details not known.

RFE

Say I worked for 3 companies A,B,C. In my labor,lawyer showed I worked for company A & B. In I140, I submitted my work experience in company A,B & C. They are questioning why company C name is not in labor.

I already used my advance parole. I don't know how to fix this problem

Abid

Abid,

We have to agree one thing. Sept 23 and 24 filers are the most unlucky people. You have US Masters and your sponsor is a big Company with more than 500 employees. This officer just wanted to issue RFE for anything. Looks like Some kind of revenge for Outsourcing.

I think your RFE is minor one. Don't worry. Ask your attorney to send a letter mentioning that they missed to include that. It was an error. (If you don't send experirence letter than they will issue RFE. If you send experience letter, then also they will send RFE)

When signing the form, how come you missed it?

All the Best,

nanshi.

Rfe

Naanshi,

I am a layman about immigration issue. I thought that since lawyer prepared everything, it was okay. At that time, my job involved travelling. So I did not have enough time.

I wrote a letter explaining the mistake. Lawyer also wrote a letter blaming himself for the mistake.It all now depends on adjucator.

what was the cause for your earlier denial

Abid

Hi Naanshi,

Any idea what happens in the exact opposite scenario? My LC shows I worked at A and B, but I-140 submitted with only experience letter of B..anybody face any problems with this?
Note that experience with B is more than required experience in LC and B is the more recent experience.

Bharad

bharad1,

This is fully depending upon the officer. If he/she is stupid and wants to send RFE like our officer who is processing on Sept 23 and 24 cases, then there is a chance for RFE.

If you wait till Monday or Tuesday, I can tell you better. Out my 10 years of experience, I sent experience letter for 9.5 years, when I filed I-140. I don't know RFE is for that or not.

nanshi.

I-140 Help !!

Nanshi

Could you please let me know when can I expect my I-140 approval....I have only 2 weeks left in my current project...My Client may offer me a full time position sometime in May..I am very confused .... Also I am very upset seeing a lot of RFE's nowadays......Mine is a 4 year engg degree, company size - 50
Revenue---3 million. I am not getting the same salary as mentioned in I-140...please advise. I know it is very risky change jobs without I-140 approval. Help !!

Details

I-140 - ND - 12/15/03 - EB3
I-485 - ND - 12/15/03 - EAD/AP APPROVED.

GMUTHU,

You know, as per defined rules you have to wait 6 months at least to change a company after filing adjustment status. So it is too early to get a decision.

In the worst scenario, if you’re current employer terminates then only it is better to use AC21.

Muthu,
I don't think you are going to see your approval in May 2004. Lot of Sept, Oct, Nov cases are still pending. It is O.K, that you are not getting salary as mentioned. Your company can always say that after getting Greencard, they will give you the salary mentioned in the LC.

You cannot change job before 180 days from your I-1485 filing date. After 180 days, If you are loosing your project/Job due to the fact that I-140 is not approved, then just use AC21 to save it. But there is very high risk. If your sponsor company is willing to take care of any RFEs, it will be some what safe. Another thing is only Sept cases are getting RFEs,. Your case is filed in December and may be some officer with Common sense process your case and you won't even get RFE.

As per law you may change your employer after 180 days, even before your I-140 approval. But RFE should be taken care properly, if comes. I have confirmed this with few attorneys.

I am not a lawyer. So discuss with your attorney for proper advise.

nanshi.

Muthu

One 12/15 case approved details: LIN0405151480 Approved 4/6/2004 RD 12/15/2003

If you have luck there may be chances to get approve you case at any time from right now.

It may not be a Miracle. Any how try to wait 180 as per Nanshi. It’s a safe for you.

Madhu,
Thanks for the info. From my experience with this I-140 board for more than 3 years now, I can very clearly say that these cases were given to trainee Officers, who go by just manual. If they find a small variation from their manual, they just issue RFEs.

Abid,
Have you checked your online status today? Did it say that they have received your documents? Update us.

Thanks,
nanshi.

RFE

Naanshi,

The RFE was mailed out yesterday. I am expecting they will update sometimes next week,if I am lucky.You know this is INS where each person has his own law.

I will keep you posted.

Abid

Re: RFE

Originally posted by abid32
Naanshi,
INS where each person has his own law.

Abid

Yeah, but nobody follows any:D :D

Thanks Buddy. Hope you will get your approval next week.

Nanshi/ Ginnu/Gurus please respond.

Do we need to inform INS when we change companies before
I-485 approval ?

I have expalined my case before. My client is pressurizing me to Join now. My employer had agreed for that and told me that he will take care of my I-140 if there is any RFE. If I dont take this offer...I will have to be on bench for a long period. I am still trying to postpone my offer..but I dont think it will work anymore....I have to take a decision... I am very much stressed now...If I take this offer....when should I inform INS about by portability ? or should I wait after a decision has been made on My I140 ?

please advise...

140,485--- RD 12/19
EAD,AP approved...