N600k

riffa

I wanted to know if my children who reside abroad qualify for certificate of citizenship via form N-600k. I am american citizen with no domicile in usa.

i acquired my citizenship through birth via my late dad. My kids dont qualify for a crba as i havent been physicaly present in the usa prior to their birth. My late dad(their grandfather) had been present physicaly however.(died 10yrs ago)

I have never petitioned for my kids and my kids have never been in the united states.They reside abroad with me.
They are 3 all aged below 10

With this information do they qualify for certificate of citizenship?if yes how can they gain entry legaly in the usa as i fear they might be denied a visitors visa? Any feedback will be appreciated

Also does this N600k matter if i was american before or after having my kids?

Since you guys are residing abroad, and (I presume) have no plans to move to the US, yes, the INA 322 naturalization process by filing N-600K is the correct process. You would file N-600K for them, using your US citizen father (i.e. the children's grandfather)'s physical presence prior to his death to qualify. It does not matter if you were a US citizen before or after having your kids (although from your description, you are almost certainly a US citizen from birth).

During the process, they will invite the kids to travel to the US to attend the interview and take the oath. For this they will need to enter the US as nonimmigrants (most likely B2 visitor status, or VWP visitors, since they don't have any other nonimmigrant status). Entering the US on visitor status requires that the officer be convinced that they do not intend to immigrate to the US. Entering the US for INA 322 naturalization does not mean that the child has immigrant intent, as long as the child intends to continue residing abroad. See 9 FAM 402.2-4(B)(7). That's why this process is only for if you guys do not plan to move to the US.

Concerning the visa application how will i proove all that since im studying my masters and my child has no job or property.And there is no provision in the visa form to say we are travelling for naturalization?
And also living in a country where physical address is not mostly used how can i proove i reside with my child?will an affidavit of residence suffice?