N600k Processing time?

Rmorganr

Wondering if anyone knows how to estimate my kids’ n600k processing times. We submitted to the Phoenix lockbox via mail on November 13, 2023. Because it said to submit to the Phoenix lockbox I was basing my estimate on Phoenix processing times - 7.5 months. But then I read that lockboxes just do initial intake and forward the file to the local office where you selected your interview. I requested my interview be in Memphis which has a 51.5 month average processing time . But then I read that local offices DON’T process cases, they just do the interviews and the service centers process cases (but then why are processing times given for local offices?). The case numbers we got are IOE. But thats not an option when selecting an office to look up processing times. Can anyone clarify for me where my kids’ cases are likely being handled and which processing time would be more accurate? REALLY hoping it’s closer to 7 months than 51. No updates on the online accounts yet. Just says case received and notice sent. TIA for any insight.