N400 question

Gala

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I am noticing that on some of your timeline signatures you are saying that the N 400 was mailed to a DO rather than Service Center.

I am bit confused because I just mailed mine last week:rolleyes: finally but I mailed it to Lewisville, TX since I reside in NC.

Did I mail it to the wrong place ? Oh and one other thing, the 90 day prior to the 5th year rule does apply to asylees, right? I am resident since 02/02/05 and I mailed the N400 on 11/25.

Thanks

Gala

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,

I am noticing that on some of your timeline signatures you are saying that the N 400 was mailed to a DO rather than Service Center.

I am bit confused because I just mailed mine last week:rolleyes: finally but I mailed it to Lewisville, TX since I reside in NC.

Did I mail it to the wrong place ?

Thanks

Gala

You are fine.

You are fine.

Thanks Want !

Is there really a difference? Are we allowed to mail the N400's to anywhere else other than where it says in the instructions?

Also, does the 90 day rule apply to asylees? I mailed mine 60 days before the 5th anniversary.

Thanks again

Thanks Want !

Is there really a difference? Are we allowed to mail the N400's to anywhere else other than where it says in the instructions?

Also, does the 90 day rule apply to asylees? I mailed mine 60 days before the 5th anniversary.

Thanks again

You mailed your application to the right place. I sent mine also in Lewisville, TX cause I live in Texas. Application form N-400 instructions clearly says where you have to mail your application.
Atique.