N400 Interview Descheduled, Dallas office

mamahuhu

Registered Users (C)
:confused: Folks, My N400 interview at Dallas office was scheduled for 5/5/2006. But today I received a letter which says "Due to unforeseen circumstance, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview on 5/5... we regret any inconvenience this may cause..."

Does anyone have the same situation at Dallas? What does this mean?

My priority date is 9/15/2006. N400 interview was received on middle of March 2006.

Thanks in advance!

could u be specific with ur dates please ,fp and stuff coz i have the same timeline and interview is scheduled on may11th and whenever i get to hear this happen to others it just freeks me out

Had the same experience

mamahuhu said:
:confused: Folks, My N400 interview at Dallas office was scheduled for 5/5/2006. But today I received a letter which says "Due to unforeseen circumstance, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled interview on 5/5... we regret any inconvenience this may cause..."

Does anyone have the same situation at Dallas? What does this mean?

My priority date is 9/15/2006. N400 interview was received on middle of March 2006.

Thanks in advance!

Mine is in NYC though , please see link below

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=208335

It could be as simple as your file not being sent to the DO yet. Can you check where the Notice was sent from , is it from TSC or your local Dallas DO?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
my date

My date:

Priority: 9/15/2005
FP: Nov. 2005
N400 IV notice: 3/28/2006
N400 Deschedule notice 4/24/2006

Thanks!

mamahuhu said:
Thanks for the comment. It was sent out from Dallas office.

The NOA I797C might show the address being your local Dallas DO , but where was the notice sent from?, check the envelope please.

Thanks.

Mine was in CT...it was due to my A file was not sent to the DO from the Servc Center. See my timelines below.

i got the same notice

i got the same deschedule notice, my interview was on the 10 of May.
can u please tell me if your notice is on the official watermarked paper of USCIS or a plain white paper?
mine was on a plain white paper whereas all the other notices were on the watermarked paper.
could this be , this is an error?!! any thoughts?!!!

deschedule notice

same here
it was sent from the dallas office as well
have u heard from anyone who got the reschedule notice ? and how long did it take for the rescheduling?

raguc said:
We went for our interview today and due to two A files didnot get any decision.

There was a person who was sitting next to me and whose interview was descheduled since they didnot have some file. The irony is that the descheduling letter was yet to be mailed in his case.

Ragu

Raguc,

Did you receive any oath date? Have they received your second A-file?

thanks