N400 interview all good but no decision can not be made yet

riderhorizon

I had interview for n400 application last week. On n652 letter its mentioned decision can not be made.

Facts:
I have been arrested for 2nd degree on my spouse. Said on my application arrest yes and attached arrest docs, court acquittal document,
I had interview for n400 application last week. On n652 letter its mentioned decision can not be made. Facts: I have been arrested for 2nd degree on my spouse. Said on my application arrest yes and attached arrest docs, court acquittal document, and expunged documents. Me and my spouse was scheduled same day same time. My spouse was approved and advised wait for the oath email Later that evening status changed to oath interview will be schedule. My Interview went well. Pass all civic portion. All questions so far seems officer was in rush and we waited for 1 hour more on our scheduled interview. Until she reached arrest yes or no question. And i answered yes. She confimed what year it happened and start looking documents took 5 minutes. Asked if this happened before or after. I said no. Asked did you went to court. Said yes. Took another 4 minutes... Done and print n652 and asked uscis will contact you if they will ask you further documentation then send it back to them or wait for them to write you. Can someone help advise in this regards Thanks