N400 Filing fees

cpgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am just getting ready to send my N400 form and wanted to confirm on the amount. On the USCIS website states that the filing fee is $330 and a biometeric filing fee of $70. Can we write one check of $400 to U.S. Citizenship and immigration services.

Please let me know.

Thank you for your time and respones.
cpgc

Hi
I am just getting ready to send my N400 form and wanted to confirm on the amount. On the USCIS website states that the filing fee is $330 and a biometeric filing fee of $70. Can we write one check of $400 to U.S. Citizenship and immigration services.

Please let me know.

Thank you for your time and respones.
cpgc

Hello cpgc:
I mailed one check for $400 and everything was alright. Also include your alien # on your check. Make sure you make your check payable to Department of Homeland Security, not to USCIS, INS or BCIS, neither DHS. Good luck and see my signature for reference.:D

Thanks for your response andrews

I will also be filing with TSC and will follow your posts and give my updates too.

Here is what I have to mail out

N400 form
Green card photocopy (front and back)
2 photos (with full name and A# on the back)
Check of $400 with A# and payable to Department of Homeland Security

All this mailed to

USCIS TSC
PO box 851204
Mesquite, TX 75185-1204

Hope I have everthing required

Thank you
cpgc

Last edited by a moderator:
hi cpcg

I will also be filing with TSC and will follow your posts and give my updates too.

Here is what I have to mail out

N400 form
Green card photocopy (front and back)
2 photos (with full name and A# on the back)
Check of $400 with A# and payable to Department of Homeland Security

All this mailed to

USCIS TSC
PO box 851204
Mesquite, TX 75185-1204

Hope I have everthing required

Thank you
cpgc
you are all set! just do not get desperate, wait a few days if you will be filing before the 90 days . I've seen some posts here of return packages and worse, I've seen some denials for filing ahead of time. Just leave a few days to be on the safe side. I mailed myN-400 about four days of the 90 days thing. Good luck!:D