N-600 help requested

bks43wa

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I have couple of questions on N-600.
A) For Seattle DO should I mail the N-600 forms by USPS express or hand in person to the IO with an infopass appointment? Which works faster? Or it does not matter?

B) My zip code is 98027. The forms I got from USCIS, Seattle, tells me to mail it to USCIS Yakima, 415 N 3rd Street, 98901. I have a feeling that this is incorrect. Can anyone from Seattle advice me the address to send to? The USCIS national customer service says send it to your local USCIS.

Could anyone from Seattle share the N-600 experience?

Thanks everybody.

Hello All,
I have couple of questions on N-600.
A) For Seattle DO should I mail the N-600 forms by USPS express or hand in person to the IO with an infopass appointment? Which works faster? Or it does not matter?

B) My zip code is 98027. The forms I got from USCIS, Seattle, tells me to mail it to USCIS Yakima, 415 N 3rd Street, 98901. I have a feeling that this is incorrect. Can anyone from Seattle advice me the address to send to? The USCIS national customer service says send it to your local USCIS.

Could anyone from Seattle share the N-600 experience?

Thanks everybody.
A) You have to mail the form N-600 to the field office at the following address

USCIS Yakima Field Office
415 North 3rd Street
Yakima, WA 98901

In the N-600 instructions it says that the form is to be mailed to the district office or field office in your area. You cannot submit it with an Infopass appointment as listed on the USCIS website link mentioned in the previous post. They only take mails for this form.

Last edited by a moderator:
The forms I got from USCIS, Seattle, tells me to mail it to USCIS Yakima, 415 N 3rd Street, 98901. I have a feeling that this is incorrect.

Lot of IRS, CIS, credit card, bank mails go to small towns where they setup mail processing facilities at lower cost than say, Seattle or San Francisco.

Thank you!

Thanks much Huracan, Cooldude06 & Sanhoseaug06.

The link was very helpful but the USCIS customer service rep definitely gave me the wrong info.

Thanks again for saving me so much trouble.
Appreciate it.

Regards