N-400 to the Lockbox in lewsiville! anyone

tangerine77

Registered Users (C)
Hi I have called the fedex and asked them to reroute my package to USCIS lockbox facility in Lewsiville, Texas. Do u think its too early or do I have to wait until Jan22 Inauguration day. will it be problem they wont accept. I heard Texas service center had already started forwarding applications to new LOCKBOX facility . Can an individual send packages to lockbox himself before jan22. please reply

Thank you

I sent my application to the lockbox in lewsiville directly on Jan 12 and actually just got the confirmation it was delivered this morning. Will let you guys know when I see the check got cashed.

Hi I have called the fedex and asked them to reroute my package to USCIS lockbox facility in Lewsiville, Texas. Do u think its too early or do I have to wait until Jan22 Inauguration day. will it be problem they wont accept. I heard Texas service center had already started forwarding applications to new LOCKBOX facility . Can an individual send packages to lockbox himself before jan22. please reply

Thank you

You already sent it to TX, wait for the Notice of Receipt.-

yeah just sit back and wait it out now. the N-400 process is getting relocated to lock boxes which were once only processed at the 4 service centers. this may delay everyone process alittle bit but just relax and wait until the notice comes home