N-400 schools attended

naabaa

Good morning everyone,

I am filling out naturalization form N-400 based on the general provision (5-year green card holder rule) and I satisfy general eligibility requirements.

The form contains part 7: Information About Your Employment and Schools You Attended.
I have no questions about employment but the form also requires to list attended schools within the last 5 years if I am applying based on the general provision which is my case. I would be grateful if someone could help me clarify some questions.

1) If I remotely attended several outside-US (foreign) based educational programs, which should lead to a professional certification upon completion all the courses, should I list such programs? If yes, should I list the address of my residence while attending / taking them or should I list the physical outside-US (foreign) location of the course provider (organization)?

2) If I remotely taken some outside-US (foreign) based courses offered on platforms similar to Coursera or Edx, should I list those classes / courses as well on the form? If yes, same question about the address as in item 1 above.

If it is important, when I was not employed, my primary occupation was taking online courses / classes to strengthen my overall qualification.