N-400 receipt indicates missing evidence

AshishV

Registered Users (C)
The N-400 receipt I received last week mentions exception of "Missing Evidence" (No details). My wife's receipt does not have any exception in her N-400 receipt. Only 2 issue which are different in my case and my wife's case are
1) Traffic Ticket
2) Selective Service Registration ( I think this is required at the time of interview)

I also called USCIS but the officer could not give me any details about exception.

Did anybody get N-400 receipt with exception of above kind. And if so what kind of "Missing Evidence" it might be. I sent each and every documents as mentioned in "Guide to Naturalization". It mentioned that Traffic incident related documents were not required at the time of application. I had sent copy of Green Card with N-400 form. What else I should have sent?

AshishV

Nebraska Service Center
Chicago District Office

01/28/07 Sent N400 by USPS Exp
01/31/07 (3 Days) Appli Recd
02/01/07 (4 Days) PD
02/05/07 (8 Days) xxs Cashed.
02/09/07 (12 Days) NOA Recd, D:02/06/07
??/??/?? (?? Days) FP Rec, D:02/09/07
??/??/?? (?? Days) FP appt
??/??/?? (?? Days) IL Recd
??/??/?? (?? Days) Int appoint.

Sometimes people get that note in their notice and then the interview letter will not state any missing evidence that has to be brought. It may be nothing. Don't worry about it till you get the interview letter.

I got the "missing evidence" on my original Receipt with exception, then nothing with the interview letter.
I suspect they figured it out on their own since there is no justification in my case for "missing evidence". I will post the results of the interview.

PS I got a request to participate in the pilot study for the new interview test. I see no reason why I should not participate. Any experience with the "new" test?